Sunday, February 10, 2008

Beginning to Blog

I decided to start a blog because Mom suggested that it would be a good way to keep everyone updated on Katy's milestones. How else to effectively spread the news that she has started to roll over from tummy to back this week, or that she has reached 15 pounds at age 3 months (which keeps her in her 97th percentile for weight!). I told Michael my plans, and he said immediately that Mom would be the only one to read it! Maybe not everyone in the world will be waiting with baited breath to see Katy's next move, but hopefully there will be other family members who also peek in from time to time to see what's new in the Kaskey household.

1 comment:

Amy Benjamin said...

Oh Michael! I am going to prove that man wrong right this moment :) It certainly seems as if you've blossomed into the natural mother I always knew you would be! The twins are enjoying the snow day as I attempt to create a teachable moment by reading "Snow,"by Roy McKee a childhood favorite of mine. Glad to hear Katy is an angel by day if she's been a bit tearful by night these days...

Happy Blogging!

Amy Benjamin